Texture packs are incredibly unique pieces of artwork; usually based on an idea/theme in which the texture pack art will be based around, and built around. Texture packs such as the 4 Real Texture Pack, created and designed by Skyrocket_moon; is an incredibly unique piece of artwork, in other words; a truly magnificent texture pack in all. When developing the pack; the artist has taken time to delve into his work, perfection each individual texture. Insuring that the details have all been covered in the process. The texture pack, in very unique in a variety of different ways. By taking the ordinary textures of the simplistic Default texture pack; the artist has developed a very stylish and beautiful looking, yet still very different, texture pack in which runs in textures at one of the highest resolutions available, 512x. The amazing, lush textures worked absolutely brilliantly with the high resolution; allowing the designer to enhance the detail, and style put into the piece of work.
The 4 Real texture pack is simply soothing to look at, easy to admire and just nice to look at. Obviously, changing texture packs to such a high resolution, well developed, and extremely detailed back, from the simplistic Default texture pack of minecraft can be a very big change. Many players may find the change a little too difficult, or irritating. However, often it is the smarter thing to do is to change texture packs, allowing you; the player, to continually adjust to the newer; more developed packs, And become more experienced with other, unique texture packs out there. The texture packs theme, is medieval; yet still extremely realistic; almost as if minecraft got an upgrade to near as “real life” as possible. The themes combine perfectly with the high resolution, however it is advised that the player insure he/she knows that higher resolution texture packs take up a whole lot of space, and also use a large amount of FPS.
4 Real Texture Pack Version 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changlogs
- Fixed minor bugs in texture.
- Edited lighting textures.
- Added new textures, changed some older ones.
How to install the 4 Real Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine mod for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10. (Or download the MCPatcher program, and manually patch your minecraft at the end of the installation process.)
- Download the 4 Real texture pack zip file for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texture packs” folder, or simply open the “texture packs” folder from within you texture packs menu selection.
- Drag the entire downloaded 4 Real texture pack zip file into your “texture packs” folder. (Do not unzip!).
- Select the Texture pack inside your texture packs menu selection.