Are you looking for a parkour map that is magnificent as it is challenging? Then, “500 Jumps to Success” is the map for you. After all, its creator claims that it is the “hardest parkour map ever created”. The map contains ten different stages ranging from Dirt and Stone to Diamond and Obsedian. Furthermore, each stage contains 50 jumps as well as 5 checkpoints. In addition, the map also features multiplayer support. The creator claims that “you will never complete this map ever”. Think you can prove him wrong? Download the map and give it a shot! Pros: Gameplay on this map will last long because there are different stages with 50 jumps each. Gamers will not be disappointed by its length. Also, this map’s insane difficulty makes it unique. Cons: This map favours experienced Minecraft users and new users will find it very difficult and frustrating. The map is also a bit limited because blocks cannot be placed or broken. In multiplayer mode, you are not allowed to punch other players, which takes a bit of the fun away.
500 Jump to Success Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Rules
- Blocks cannot be placed or broken
- Of course, CHEATING or HACKING is not allowed
- You may change the time of day
- You may pick up and destroy beds
How to Install 500 Jump to Success Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download the map from the link above and find the 500JTS.zip and open it with any uncompressing software.
- Copy the extracted map file to your clipboard.
- Go to the start menu and type in %appdata%
- Go to AppData > Roaming > .minecraft> saves
- Move Paste the map into your saves
- Start Minecraft and enjoy the map!