14 Instant Structures Mod
Do you play through Minecraft and spend countless hours building huge structures, gathering, building or even just filling your inventory with a massive amount of blocks in creative? Maybe you create towns perhaps cities even to fill the void of bleak landscape, meticulously creating and designing your way across the land? I think you might like to instantly create structures that are well designed and take only a few materials in a crafting box. This is Instant Structures Mod and this allows for the, well, instant creation of a home, shop, dungeon and much more! There are many structures you can create and they are all well made and even help in survival and creative equally! Some other cool structures are the entire castle, complete with stairs, chests and even decorative flags on the front of the castle, ramparts and towers and more! A small house with nice design, a farming area complete with water and planted seeds and a nice large mansion style home for those who like to live decadently.
More recipes of the remaining structures in the screenshot section above
If you want a quick way to instantly create nice looking and large homes, shops, dungeons and many other types of buildings, this mod, Instant Structures is something to check out today!
14 Instant Structures Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- A ton of creatively designed custom structures to save you time and resources in your survival and creative worlds.
- Dungeons, Homes, Blacksmith shops and many more!
14 Instant Structures Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelog
- Updated to work with current version, Minecraft 1.5.2
- 4 New Structures!
How to Install 14 Instant Structures Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download and install the newest version of Minecraft Forge API
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and locate the Minecraft.jar
- Open with WinRAR (or similar) and delete META INF
- Download the latest version of Instant Structures Mod
- Put the mod files in the Minecraft.jar