The 90gQ texture pack is an HD just like what the title said but that isn’t all, there are lots more happening in this texture pack than you would have ever imagined. There are lots of things added by this texture pack for example: there are just some random parkor in front of you and you start risking your life jumping to it. Also there are soda machines, game cubes, traffic signs, and painting around which you will actually recognize it when you try playing. Forest fires rock in this texture pack, and just like the normal minecraft game… fire isn’t good with woods lol! Nethers accessible with purple warps (like normal texturepack).
90gQ in HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2 Main Features
- Lots of new shading and lightings
- New block retexturing and some new ones
- Arts and gallery is pretty nice
- Items retextured
- Lots of dungeons and sick premades
How to Install 90gQ in HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Patch the game using MCPatcherHD
- Download the texture pack from the link above
- Run the game like you always did
- Select the option “mods and texture packs” which is located under “multiplayer”
- A folder must pop up
- Find “texture pack” folder
- Copy and paste the texture pack here without unzipping
The 90gQ texture pack is an HD just like what the title said but that isn't all, there are lots more happening in this texture pack than you would have ever imagined.