Have you ever wanted to push your Minecraft Parkour skills to the max? To test your true abilities and to finally discover just how skilful you are? Well now you can!
\’The Abandoned City\’ Map focuses and fixates on the players parkour skills and makes sure that you are kept on the edge of your seat throughout! This map really is a nail biter! You will be thoroughly challenged to the max! Play by yourself or with friends! Throughout the map you will find several hidden rooms and secrets. There are also lots of easter eggs. Your score is measured by buckets of milk, you can find these in chests behind clay.
The Rules Abandoned City Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Under no circumstances can use the help of mods to progress through the map!
- Don\’t cheat, cheating is for lesser-skilled of Minecraft!
- Play on PEACEFUL to avoid Creeper, Zombie and Skeleton interruptions!
- No blocks can be broken (except clay) unless told otherwise.
- Under no circumstances can blocks be placed down!
- Spawning items is strictly prohibited!
- Your game brightness must be on 100% (this is important)
- See through texture packs are not allowed, for obvious reasons.
Abandoned City Parkour Map Version 1.5 for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Fixed several misleading paths that were implemented earlier.
- Added signs showing map completion as the player progresses.
- Fixed paths that allowed for skipping parts of the map.
How to Install Abandoned City Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to this website and download the provided file.
- Un-zip the downloaded folder.
- Put the Minecraft into your \’Saves\’ folder.
- Run Minecraft and Enjoy the Map!