Abducted by the Creeper Map
This is a challenge map, that has been designed to get to the players nerves. A test of true power in other words. The map consist of rooms or “levels” that you have to pass. Each level has mind blowing puzzles and collectibles that you can get. The puzzles are challenging. Sometimes your skills are tested. An example for that is that you have to cross a lava pool by jumping on fence poles. The challenges are extremely hard and difficult. Not everyone can finish this map as it takes mulitple attempts per level.
Abducted by the Creeper Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
The map is made up of many levels. Each level consists of a unique challenge that you must accomplish. The challenges vary from puzzles to physical interaction where the player needs to make it across lava. During the play through of this map. The player will have to collect tnt. The more TNT you’ve collected, the higher your score is.
Abducted by the Creeper Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Rules
- You have to play on Peaceful. This will ensure your safety and a fair scoring system.
- You are not allowed to brake anything. Even paintings!
- Do not cheat! Do not use cheating mods like toomanyitems. Play fair.
- If you break the rules, you automatically lose. Shame on you, cheater!
- If you reach the end and accomplish all challenges, guess what? Screw the system, break the rules.
Abducted by the Creeper Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- very fun and challenging
- Some levels are extremely hard
How to Install Abducted by the Creeper Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the map
- Open Minecraft
- On the login screen click options
- Press “open containing folder”
- Click on the link that it gives you. It is your Minecraft directory.
- Drag and drop the map into the “saves” folder