Do you ever feel like Minecraft isn’t scary enough? The nights aren’t as dark as they used to be? Mobs are easy to hunt and kill? The game is getting to easy, even in hardcore? Think again. If you thought any of theses things previously, forget them. This mod throws them all away, and brings the suspense back. The Advanced Darkness Mod modifies a couple things about minecraft. In a nutshell, it makes the game darker. A LOT darker. So dark, that there’s no chance of seeing at night anymore. Your only resort is torches, which now take more items to craft, and have a greatly reduces range. So, if you thought Minecraft was becoming boring and less scary, think again. This mod will revive all of your worst Minecraft nightmares. Zombies, Creepers, Skeletons, Spiders …. not scary, huh? Wrong. They’re A LOT scarier when you can’t see them. So if you dare try, download the mod and venture into the new sinister world of minecraft.
Advanced Darkness Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- The world is now EXTREMELY dark during the night
- Torches have a decreased visibility range
- Crafting torches with coal gives you 2, and crafting them with charcoal gives you 1
- Lightweight mod
How to Use Advanced Darkness Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Install the mod
- Open your game, and if you can’t see anything, you’re crying, and you hear hissing from nowhere, the only thing not to worry about is if you’ve installed the mod correctly
Advanced Darkness Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
Pros: None. Have you ever heard of someone who likes NOT seeing? Didn’t think so.
Cons: DARKNESS, LESS TORCHES, TORCHES DON’T DO ANYTHING ANYMORE!
How to Install Advanced Darkness Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- *NOTE* It is recommended that you use this mod with NO other mods running, NONE AT ALL!
- Force update your minecraft, if not done already
- Download this mod from the link below, and cherish it, it may be the last thing you’re able to see
- Go to your Start menu, search %appdata%, and open your Roaming folder
- Navigate to .minecraft>versions>(your desired version)>(your desired version).jar
- Open the Advanced Darkness Mod
- Drag and Drop all the contents from the mod into (your desired version).jar
- Start minecraft, and if you can’t see anything, enjoy >:)