You are a boy who plays Minecraft… Then you get bored of just building blocks and killing creepers…. Wouldn’t YOU want a mod to spice up Minecraft? To upgrade it and make it customizable in every ways of Minecraft? AdventureCraft Mod is the best mod for you! While I was searching on the forums, I saw this was very popular so I clicked on it. When I saw the video above, it was amazing!!
Let’s get into the main point now, AdventureCraft is a mod that is designed for Minecrafters to make an Adventure map to share to others! This may sound weird… But there are variety of things you can do with this mod, ex. customize mob spawn points, customize triggered things, make npc, and many many more. For a short summary it is like a map maker with cool systems like bombs and awesome traps.
Lets say thanks to the developer(Cryect) for making this mod! For more tutorials on making maps visit google, joking visit: (http://adventurecraft.wikkii.com/wiki/Tutorials)
For the Features it is a very long list so I’ll kind of summarize the list.
AdventureCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2 Features
- 8 new item types!
- 317 new blocks
- 4 new mobs!
- A very large trigger system
- Scripting system (java)
- Items aren’t lost upon death
- Blocks can’t be place/destroy by players ( players of your map )
- Fully customizable map and all systems in Minecraft!!
- many more
AdventureCraft Mod r1095 Changlogs for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Fully Compatible with Minecraft 1.3.2
- Adds an NPC Path block that can have an NPC path to it.
- Cut scene cameras can be set to not pause the game.
How to Download and Install AdventureCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download the AdventureCraft.jar
- Launch it, Something will come up whether you will choose a fresh Minecraft or your own one. (just choose one)
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun time creating maps!