We’ve have texture packs picturing ancient ages and modern ages in the world of Minecraft. It seems like there is no time limit in Minecraft. With the decision of the players, Minecraft could turn into any world of any time in the history. But how about the far future? Have you ever thuoght of how it will look like if it will portray our world of far future? It should definitely look fantastic! So, we present the AEON Texture Pack!
The AEON Texture Pack is a texture pack that will bring the future world into the world of Minecraft. With fancy lightings and sophisticated designs, the Minecarft world will look completely different and new. The resolution of the texture pack is 32×32, which is satisfactorily sufficient to support the unique textures and designs. Experience the future ahead of everyone with Minecraft, where nothing is impossible.
AEON Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The texture pack will bring the future world into Minecraft, which will make the world of Minecraft look much more interesting with sophisticated designs and textures.
- The resolution of the texture pack is 32×32.
AEON Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
The futuristic textures will make the Minecraft world look very unique. The world will look very much supported with high technology of the far future we will never know about today. It should really offer a rare experience to the players, especially those that are tired of ancient and modern texture packs.
However, if you still find other texture packs attractive enough, you will likely perceive this texture pack as another ordinary texture pack with decent level of resolution. Also, if you can’t handle complex designs, you might find this texture pack less interesting.
AEON Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Screenshots
How to Install AEON Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the texture pack file.
- Install MC Patcher or Optifine.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the folder.