Have we waited long enough for this AMAZING Mod? Nether = Hell ? Minecraft = World? Aether = Heaven?? XD Aether Mod is one of the most popular things in Minecraft, one of the things that Minecraft needs. Notch made Nether which is hell, but did he forget Heaven? Oh yeah! Well, this is a kinda BIG Mod, bigger than all other Mods I have seen. It’s like a brand new Minecraft! I’m sure this will make you lag quite a little if your PC isn’t up for it :D.
So overall, this is like a heaven in Minecraft, with all dungeons and golden barracks with awesome creatures! Heaven is not always good, some mobs up there are aggressive which will attack you. Aether Mod doesn’t only adds new blocks into Aether and new mobs. It adds up awesome new things that can be crafted in the world! Even saddles are now craftable! Here’s a video to show you a summary of Aether’s Mod. Can’t really explain ALL of it, its to much :D. Credits: Maker of this video:
For more information you could visit the SOURCE link under this content. Not only new things and new places, there are new accessory system! Quite cool right? See the pic:
I must use these pictures and videos for explanation, because words wouldn’t mean anything :D. But on the other hand , exploring first without knowing is quite exciting too. Aether Mod also has somethings call “dungeons” Fairly three types of dungeons, Bronze , Silver, and Gold. Bronze = easy —> Gold = hard. Ok, so there’s a mob call MOA. These mobs can be ridden like pigs, but except that they can jump. Moas can be hatched from eggs by using an incubator, and feeding them saplings. They can’t be tamed but can be ridden on. There are 3 colors white, black, or blue. Colors determine how they jump. All of that is just about 1/50 of the Aether Mod. Just a brief summary of this mod for you guys to read and play Thanks to kingbdogz for making the Aether’s mod! A big mod doesn’t mean that the downloading part has to be hard. So lets download!
Aether Mod Version 1.04 for Minecraft 1.0.0 Changelogs
- New Crystal Trees. These trees could contain White Apples
- New White Apples which can cure any poison for 6 seconds.
- Swets now drop Swetty Balls. Swetty Balls can be right clicked onto Aether Dirt to grow it into Aether Grass.
- Christmas Trees slightly rarer.
- Aether Grass can now be enchanted by right clicking it with Ambrosium Shards. Enchanted Aether Grass increases the quantity dropped by crops that are planted on them (at the moment this only applies for Berry Bushes since they are the only “Crop” type block in the Aether).
- Berry Bushes now drop 0-2 Blue Berries. Planting Bush Stems on Enchanted Grass changes the drop rate to 1-3.
- Blue Berries, Ginger Bread Man, and Candy Cane food items now heal 1 full hunger bar.
- Fixed issues with Dungeon Loot Chests.
- Fixed issues with Christmas Tree leaves.
- Fixed a crash where if you created a new World it would output an error “Already Decorating!”
- Fixed a bug where exiting a world while in the Aether would create a “Second Aether” and then teleport you back to the same coordinates in the Overworld, often suffocating your character in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug where shift-clicking while in the Altar would crash and corrupt your save.
- Fixed a bug where Beds would not place correctly in the Aether.
- Fixed Sapling drop rate from Golden Oaks and Skyroot Trees.
- New leaf decay to Christmas Trees.
- New golden particle effects to Golden Oak trees.
- Fixed a bug where, while another block was on top of it, Grass would change its metadata into something ridiculous instead of changing it to a Dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where Skyroot Swords used a normal Wooden Sword sprite.
- Fixed a bug where players bodies would stay behind after death.
- Fixed Cloud Parachute entities not using proper texture.
- Fixed Lightning Knives using a Gold Ingot sprite instead of its proper sprite.
- Fixed a bug where White Moa Eggs would be slightly blue.
- Fixed Aether Shovels not picking up Snowballs from Snow patches.
- Fixed the Slider Boss’s eye brightness.
- Fixed a bug where Aether Dirt would have no name.
- Fixed Skyroot Leaves dropping Leaf Blocks.
- Healing Stones now have a gradual health regeneration effect
- Fixed a bug where Berry Bushes would get removed from chunks and the drops would spawn at the players head.
- Fixed a bug where Presents would randomly explode.
- TNT from Presents no longer destroys terrain.
- Fixed Mob pack-sizes and rarity.
- Changed Berry Bush generation. Now generates in larger groups.
- Fixed a bug where it would snow and rain in the Aether.
- Fixed a bug where the console would list the Trivia mod and Aether mod as 1.7.3.
- Lava now turns into Aerogel instead of Obsidian when placed in the Aether.
- Changed animal movement weighting so that its optimized for the Aether terrain.
- Fixed Aether sounds
- Fixed a graphical error where White Flowers and Purple Flowers had switched sprites.
- Fixed Lore duplication glitch where you could replicate items.
- Removed the unnecessary edit in GuiInGame.
How to Download and Install Aether Mod for Minecraft 1.0.0
- Back-up minecraft.jar every time you download a Mod.
- Find run/%appdata%/.minecraft/bin
- Open up minecraft.jar using winrar.
- Delete Meta-inf.
- Download and Install AudioMod, ModLoader, ShockAhPI
- Download Aether Mod.
- Drag all the files inside “Jar” folder into minecraft.jar
- Merge the “resources” folder that is inside Aether Mod with the “resources” folder of .minecraft.
* If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day exploring the aether!
Source Site: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/495374-173-aether-collaboration-mod-v102-new-mobs-fixes-items-and-features/