The Affinity HD Texture Pack is made by ethernity4ever and in fact needs the MCPatcher since its a total HD texture pack. Like other texture packs this texture pack also make every single block in the game look nicer and pretty much more HD than normal. This texture pack’s theme is more on a realistic sci-fi which is a mixture of reality (of course… its an hd pack) and more on science fiction and epic hi-tech buildings. One thing that really interest me in this texture pack is the background art which the creator make it so original and the lighting of this texture pack is soo epic which I have to tell you try this out!
Affinity HD Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- Lots of new blocks (really lots)
- Lots of new retexturing
- New Items and item retexturizing
- New art work made by the creator himself!
- Very epic
How to Install Affinity HD Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4
- First of all you will have to install the MCPatcher first
- Download the texture pack
- Run the minecraft game normally
- Select “mods and texture pack” under “multiplayer”
- Find the “texture pack” folder
- Copy and paste your texture pack here without unzipping
Its as if the game has been completely changed, in fact, its as if its not even minecraft anymore. The mobs look deadlier, the environment ever realistic. Alot of the texture pack looks incredible, even though some of it is used by real life photo's it works incredibly well with the rest of the texture pack