Agarian Skies 2 Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
The Agarian Skies Map is designed specifically to be used with the Agarian Skies 2 modpack. As well as this modpack being available for default Minecraft users, it’s also available for those using FTB (Feed the Beast). The Map itself offers a great adventure/survival story when using it, and a plentiful map design. Similar to the skyblock themed map, Agarian Skies 2 takes place dominantly in the sky, with the use of custom designed floating islands, all with their own environments, builds and contained secrets. When using the Map with the modpack, even more features are implemented to make the map experience so much better and well worth the effort. Aesthetics, quests and other cool features all come with the Agarian Skies 2 Modpack and would be a waste not to try at least one of these epic masterpieces.
Agarian Skies 2 Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Well designed has lot’s of features and works perfectly with the Agarian Skies 2 modpack.
- Provides the ability for map designers to adjust the map before they use it or pass it on to someone.
- Can be used with the Agarian Skies 2 modpack with FTB.
- Without the mod, the map is basically useless aside from singleplayer basic survival.
Agarian Skies 2 Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Released with the modpack.
- Available for 1.8+
How to install the Agarian Skies 2 Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Download and install the Agarian Skies 2 Modpack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9+.
- Download the Agarian Skies 2 Map zip file for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded Agarian Skies 2 Map zip file and drag the world folder into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Close all tabs.
- Launch Minecraft and select the Agarian Skies 2 save in your singleplayer world selection.