Agrarian Skies Map for Minecraft & FTB 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
Adventure maps are great, but with the adition of awesomely designed modpacks, these great adventure maps become spectacular. Ranging from the addition of quests, change in blocks and items, new blocks, and simple aesthetics- these things make up the Agrarian Skies Map. The Map itself contains a storyline that’s easy to follow and nice to relax with. Aside from this, it’s suprisingly difficult as well as being a skyblock style map, with floating islands, difficult stages and challenges that will constantly put you at risk.
Because the Map relies heavily on the modpack, it’s easier to use the FTB launcher to install the modpack. As for the map, it’s as easy as clicking and dragging the world folder into the correct saves file. This also means that multiplayer servers can be easily set up by the player to enjoy the adventure with your friends, in small or large groups. The harder the difficulty, the more fun you’ll have when playing this challenging adventure map.
Agrarian Skies Map for Minecraft & FTB 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- The map design is great, and along with the features added by the modpack, nothing is bland.
- A cool story to explore by yourself or with your friends.
- Somewhat difficult and a solid objective to follow.
- The map is useless without the appropriate modpack aside from basic survival.
Agrarian Skies Map for Minecraft & FTB 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Final SMP map.
Agrarian Skies Map for Minecraft & FTB 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Download and install the FTB launcher.
- Install the Agrarian Skies FTB modpack.
- Download the Agrarian Skies Map for Minecraft & FTB 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to your FTB directory and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded map zip file and drag the world folder into the ‘saves’ folder.