Do you like the fantastic Harry Potter series? Maybe you want to bring some of that look and feel to your Minecraft world? If you want a more ancient and mystical feeling pack, this is the resource pack for you! This is the Albus Resource pack for Minecraft. This resource pack is based on the Harry Potter world, the name is from Albus Dumbledore, a major character from the world. This pack brings a sort of mystical charm and wizard themed land into your game!
If you like Harry Potter and its charming world, be sure to download and install Albus Resource Pack for Minecraft today!
Albus Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- 32x pack which is twice the standard pixel depth in texture packs.
- A nice high definition pack that brings Harry Potter to life.
- Middle Ages themed with that Harry Potter feel.
- Beautifully and thoughtfully crafted to look like a whole new world.
How to Use Albus Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- This pack can be used always but some things may not render correctly and are missing.
Albus Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- A really nice 32x texture pack that brings the Harry Potter world to life.
- This pack is still a work in progress so expect some textures to be missing.
Albus Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Albus Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% into the search box
- Navigate to .minecraft and look for the resource pack folder located inside
- Download the Albus zip file
- Place entire zipped Albus file into the resource pack folder
- Run minecraft and select the pack from the options menu and you are ready to play