Extraterrestial creatures have always had a special place in the hearts of human beings. So it comes as no surprise that Minecraft has decided to integrate the creatures into the game as well! Aliens have always been one of the most annoying, yet constant monsters in Minecraft, and they have always proved to be a headache to all gamers. Fear not, as this new mod by the name of Aliens Motion Tracker will give you the chance to track the aliens and give them a run for the money. As seen in the movie Aliens, the alien motion tracker will give you the chance to track nearby mobs : and they are changeable for neutral, hostile, or any combination. By pressing M, you can bring up the menu for options. In addition to that, the mod is compatible with Zan’s Minimap, and that can be done by installing both in any order. They share one classfile, and they are able to work with either the map or tracker, so overwriting is not something you will have to sweat over.
Aliens have always been annoying, and it hurts most when they attack us without us knowing their knowabouts. But with this alien motion tracking device, it gives us a sense of security and warning that helps us to remain alert and calm in the most scary of situations. In addition to that, Modloader is not required and that is always a bonus. Despite having the added impetus of motion tracking, other than that, the mod doesn’t offer a lot in value as it doesn’t have a lot of varieties in comparison to the other great mods out there. In addition that, the texture is a bit sloppy in which things are only visible over a short distance rather than a long one.
How to Install Alien Motion Tracker Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2
- You’d need the following mods: Zan’s Minimap and Risugami’s Audio Mod
- Download the mod minecraft (usually a .class file that you download)
- Go to Start > Run and type in %appdata%
- Look for a .minecraft file folder, open it.
- Go to bin and Right click minecraft.jar and press open with 7-zip or WinRar (you must have or just “Open archive”)
- Now you will see a many .class files and a few folders.
- Drag and drop thee .class files that you have downloaded into the minecraft.bin,
- You are now ready to play!