When you start playing Minecraft for a long time, you realize that the game lacks some challenge. This has provoked the author to creating this wonderful mod for us to enjoy. The aliens vs. predators mod adds a bit of the movie into Minecraft by adding new mobs, including the Main mobs and secondary mobs which are required to maintain life. Turning the game into real hell.
Aliens vs. predators has 3 species developed. The humans, the aliens and the predators. The Aliens to their nature will kill everything in their way whereas the predators sort of defend the human race and kill only what comes in their way or causes a threat.
The Mod also adds multiple blocks for creative people to play around with and build new architectural wonders in the creative mode. However this mod is much more fun whilst played on survival.
What are the Main Features of the Alien VS Predator Mod?
- The main species of the mod are fully-kitted out, not only are they deadly when provoked and look amazing- Smaller creatures from both sides are also added (which are in the same life cycle)
- A tonne of epically awesome weapons are added, make sure you are full-equipped with the best you can find before going after these deadly mobs!
- Fifteen new blocks are added, so those with a more creative side can also enjoy it!
Positives and Negatives
There aren’t many negatives to this mod, perhaps one slightly frustration is that it is not totally finished yet. It is a new mod, so a lot of the work is buggy and not fully updated! However if you can bare to wait around I’m sure everything will soon get amazing!
Positives galore! Not only is this mod very challenging, but it also adds a great variety to the game that we have never seen before. The additions of the new blocks allow the mod to appeal to everyone, crafters and fighters! The models for the mods look great and a lot of new ideas are being floated around as it is regularly updated!
The recipe are found here
Alien VS Predator Mod Version 3.9.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Confirmed 1.7.10 version
- Updated AIRA and AIRA Core
How to Install Alien VS Predator Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge, you can find it here!
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder located in your Application Data folder
- Open your minecraft.jar with any archiving program (WinRar, 7-Zip, etc)
- Copy MinecraftForges files into your Minecraft.jar
- Then Copy the AIRI File, AIRA Core and Alien vs Predator Mod File into the Minecraft.jar