|Name||Alien VS Predator Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1|
|Genres||Adventure Map, Mobs, Useful|
|Last Updated||March 23, 2013|
If you’re a fan of the Alien/Alien Vs. Predator franchise then you will absolutely adore this mod! It’s creates an in game version of the film; and does it with great aplomb! There are three main types of species involved: Aliens, Predators and us, the Humans.
The Aliens and the Predators despise one another, they both want the other species dead. Being the dimwitted humans we are, we try to intervene. Thus turning everything against us.
What are the Main Features of the Alien VS Predator Mod?
- The main species of the mod are fully-kitted out, not only are they deadly when provoked and look amazing- Smaller creatures from both sides are also added (which are in the same life cycle)
- A tonne of epically awesome weapons are added, make sure you are full-equipped with the best you can find before going after these deadly mobs!
- Fifteen new blocks are added, so those with a more creative side can also enjoy it!
Positives and Negatives
There aren’t many negatives to this mod, perhaps one slightly frustration is that it is not totally finished yet. It is a new mod, so a lot of the work is buggy and not fully updated! However if you can bare to wait around I’m sure everything will soon get amazing!
Positives galore! Not only is this mod very challenging, but it also adds a great variety to the game that we have never seen before. The additions of the new blocks allow the mod to appeal to everyone, crafters and fighters! The models for the mods look great and a lot of new ideas are being floated around as it is regularly updated!
The recipe are found here
Alien VS Predator Mod Version 3.1.0 for Minecraft 1.5.1 Changelogs
- Compatibility for Minecraft 1.5
How to Install Alien VS Predator Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge, you can find it here!
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder located in your Application Data folder
- Open your minecraft.jar with any archiving program (WinRar, 7-Zip, etc)
- Copy both MinecraftForges files and This mods files into your Minecraft.jar