The All-U-Want Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 works just like the Too Many Items mod except there a few minor changes, I think however that these slight changes make this mod a better choice when looking for an inventory editor. The All-U-Want Mod allows you to access any item in the game and give your player that item! However, this is not all you can do. This mod also allows you to create custom items, such as a potion with the level of your choice, and to enchant a weapon up to any level you want. (You can get crazy, for an example you can go 1000+ enchantment!!)
All-U-Want Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod allows you to edit custom names and colours to the items that you want to spawn!
- As previously mentioned, you can get ridiculous with levels of enchantment and potions! You can have any level you want!
- You can install this mod on server and client. Thanks to recent updates, you can also play it on survival mode!
- A map editor is currently planned for future updates, so download the mod early in anticipation for that!
All-U-Want Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This mod at first glance seems like a bog-standard inventory editor! However features such as the capabilities to keep your items even if you uninstall the mod, and another that allows you to edit the config to give any level of item that you want sets it apart from the rest. You can also edit the color and name of items in game!
NEGATIVES: Unfortunately, this mod is not totally unique and there are other inventory editors out there, such as the Too Many Items Mod!
All-U-Want Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelog
- There has only currently been one update so far, and that was to fix it so that it can play on survival single player.
All-U-Want Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE to correctly run this mod.
- Next, download the All-U-Want Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy the game!