Alternia Texture Pack
The Alternia Texture Pack for Mineccraft version 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is really good! I love how the textures put into it have been edited to look almost grim. The much textures really do give a sense of darkness into the game when playing. It makes exploring your world(s) entirely different, and so much better. A lot of the textures still look similar to the Default Texture Pack. This. This is what I like about the pack so much. It still looks a lot like the Default Texture Pack. In turn it makes it a lot better.
The textures above show what I mean. The textures are much more grim. They have great contrast from dark to light colors. This contrast is shown in the picture above. I like the red-white differences that have been made, but you can still see the old textures.
The theme of the pack has been made obviously to a darker theme. The textures look dark, scary, and almost evil in my opinion. I like this because it’s never really done. If it is done, sometimes the texture pack maker has done it wrong in some ways. It only takes one error to ruin a pack, and this one is perfect.
Alternia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10’s Main Features
- Bringing in dark and scary themed textures into the game.
- Creating textures at a 16×16 resolution at a unique theme.
Alternia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10’s Changelogs
- Updated to 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Creating Horse textures.
Alternia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10’s Pros and Cons
- Similar to default textures, easy to identify!
- Basic resolution. No lag.
- Easy to look at.
- No need for patching.
- Too similar to default.
- Can be too dark.
How to install the Alternia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Download the Alternia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open “texture packs” folder.
- Drag downloaded zip file into “texture pack” folder.