Ambient Birds Mod
Have you play through Minecraft and feel really lonely because of the strange lack of wildlife? There are a few creatures here and there but you dont really get the feeling that this is a remote landscape. If you want sounds of nature, specifically birds, this is the mod for you! This is the Ambient Birds Mod for Minecraft. This mod brings you one thing, but one thing really well. It adds birds! The creator wanted birds so they created a mod for their needs and decided to share it with the good people of the internet.
If you like yyy, be sure to download and install Ambient Birds Mod for Minecraft today!
Ambient Birds Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- A simple mod that adds one thing to the game, new bird mobs.
- Different color birds that also fly and chirp!
How to Use Ambient Birds Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Extract and install the included resource pack to allow sounds and new shapes.
Ambient Birds Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- A really simple but beautiful mob that adds bird mobs, sounds, drops and more!
- This mod only contains birds but it does it very well, but if you aren’t a fan of birds you wont find anything to do here.
Ambient Birds Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Added the resource pack to the download.
How to Install Ambient Birds Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Ambient Birds Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!