Texture Pack’s can often be created to just replace the textures of the Default Texture Pack with completely new, and unique ones. This isn’t a bad thing, but there are plenty of people in the world who enjoy the simplicity and vanilla feel of using the Default pack. However, the Angus’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6 introduces a unique kind texturing into players games. Instead of completely remaking, recreating the textures and replacing them with something entirely different; the developer of the pack has simply tried to make the default looks better. I think, that as a result, the textures still keep to their original style, however they look and give off a different feel in time.
Angus’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Introducing simplistic, ordinary yet unique textures into the game of Minecraft.
- Detailed and well presented Texture Pack overall for players to use, and easily understand each block.
- An amazing Texture Pack that is easy to look at, enjoy; and still relate to the Default Texture Pack when using it.
Angus’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Simplistic, and less FPS usage needed.
- Easy to adapt to, from switching from Default Texture Pack.
- A nice, and easy pack to look at for long amounts of time.
- Can be far too similar to the Default pack, being there is sometimes not much of a visible difference.
- Some textures have not been completed, or edited.
Angus’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- New pack icon.
- New block and ore textures.
How to install the Angus’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine mod to lower FPS usage, and patch any Texture Pack’s manually.
- Download the Angus’s Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Pack’s” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Texture Pack zip file into the “Texture Pack’s” folder. (Do not unzip.)