Do you like exploring your Minecraft world but sometimes feel like its too empty? Maybe you would like more creatures to fill up the world? If you like that idea, this is a good mod for you! This is the Animals Plus Mod for Minecraft! This mod adds a dozen or so new creatures (and counting) to your world. They include snakes, centipedes, birds and so many more! The mods react differently to you, like the centiped scurries away and doesn’t want you to hurt it. The majestic whale is probably the coolest because it minds its own business and jumps out of the water playfully.
If you like the idea of having more animals in the game to make it feel less empty, be sure to download and install Animals Plus Mod for Minecraft today!
Animals Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Adds several dozen or more new mobs to the game including ducks, whales, sharks, snakes and more!
How to Use Animals Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below
- A full list of information on the official wiki here.
Animals Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Adds mobs like Ducks, Mice, Penguins, Sharks and many more! This is a good mod if you want a handful of new friendly mobs to spice up your otherwise dead world.
- This mod is not as huge as the Mo’ Creatures mod but it has some really well made mobs otherwise.
Animals Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- New Snake animation.
- Added sharks and piranhas.
How to Install Animals Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Animals Plus Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!