Apple Core Mod
Do you want a better way for Minecraft to handle the hunger mechanic? What if there was a mod that would allow you to have more information on screen? This is the mod for you if you like more detail in your GUI. This is the Apple Core Mod for Minecraft. You will find tooltips for food values like how many bars it fills, poison effect and more. You can see what the food will replenish while its in your hand as an overlay. This mod doesn’t change the hunger but other mods can stack on top of this.
If you like the idea of more information about food and what it does for you, be sure to download and install Apple Core Mod for Minecraft today!
Apple Core Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Cool new Tooltips for food such as telling you the full name, food bar amount and more.
- Hunger HUD overlay that shows you how much hunger you will refill with what is in your hand.
- Support for other mods like Hunger Overhaul, The Spice of Life and Hunger in Peace.
How to Use Apple Core Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- This doesn’t require any setup but you can see what it does below:
Apple Core Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod allows you more information without having to know off the top of your head.
- This mod doesn’t do a whole lot besides helpful new GUI information but its great for those who want more.
Apple Core Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Fixed crashes caused by Cauldron.
- Fixed conflicts with Thaumcraft’s wand animations.
- Added various other crash protections.
How to Install Apple Core Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Apple Core Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!