The Aqua Temple Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a very clever and intelligent adventure map created by the developer ‘SuperFantasticB’. The story line of this map is as follows. You are in charge of investigating the disappearance of a group of archaeologists. They were searching for the Aqua Temple. This temple is said to have many treasures and weapons. However, at the same time the Skeleton Army is battering the local world. Your journey begins here! I really enjoyed this map and I think that you will too. This map isn’t the most extensive, but is very clever in its story line.
Aqua Temple Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- There are various puzzles, boobie traps and monster battles!
- You are given a list of notes and you must follow them closely.
- This map is linear-branching. Which means its both free roam and story based.
- There are many hidden treasures and secrets.
Aqua Temple Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This map can be installed for both client and server.
- It is updated regularly and is up to date with Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Has a very in-depth and focused story line.
- Is very fun to play and includes every element of Minecraft.
- There is a prequel and sequel to this map.
- There are no HUGE structures or builds, which is disappointing.
Aqua Temple Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install the Aqua Temple Map for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First of all, download and install the Aqua Temple Map for Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Extract the files to your desktop using the WinRar program.
- Go to your start menu and search for the ‘run’ application.
- Type in %appdata%. Then go through /roaming/.minecraft/saves.
- Drag and drop your downloaded .zip files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct save file.
- Play your new map with friends or just solo!