Aramis Map… One of the best map ever made in the history of minecraft! this map really get me exciting just by the looks of screenshots and videos. Aramis map is themed on Elerscrolls oblivion and the fall out one, I should say technically “everything” in minecraft is perfectly updated by this map. Aramis map maker made this since he start playing minecraft so I suggest you not to customize his work too much XD! There are lots of things happening in the Aramis map game, you can trade, you can do lots of quests (250 of em), and you can do jobs :D.
Aramis Map Version 0.5 for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- More than 250 detailed quests available for you to rumble in the game
- Totally addicting, I haven’t slept for night because of this map – -*
- This map is one of the biggest and one of the best map ever made in minecraft history.
- Big beautiful villages and empires.
- Payment and jobs!
- 8 villages you can visit and just like the Oblivion and Fallout all of them have quests waiting for you
- A long minecart railway system
- This map have its own currency !
- All in all the sickest RPG map you’ll ever see in a long long time.
How to install Aramis Map for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10
- Download the map and ModPack (you need it to play)
- Extract the map on your desktop
- Rename it as “word 1” in which will replace your world 1 slot
- Go to your “start” menu
- Go to “run”
- Then Type “%appdata%”
- Roaming files
- Select “.minecraft” folder
- Then go to “saves”
- Copy and paste the map here
- Go back to your “.minecraft” folder and find “mods” folder
- Copy and paste your mod here