Have you ever spent any amount of time in Minecraft just exploring the unique terrain with rolling hills, swampy marshlands and ice capped mountains? Maybe you have found the random terrain generator sometimes feels a bit off, where nothing quite seems really that natural and almost too random. Do you long for beautiful, epic landscape of towering mountains and insane overhangs that seem to leap from the pristine waters below? Archalia Island map for Minecraft is one of the most creative terra forming projects to date, with its twisting mountain peaks and the massive water eroded and treacherous seeming rock formations to its flowing and beautiful rivers that intertwine throughout! This map can be played in different ways, on survival where you explore and build your own little home in the land trying to survive on its resources or in creative where you play in a massive and awe inspiring sandbox.
If you want to spend any amount of time exploring a vast and unique map full of intense terraformed beauty, the Archalia Island map is something I think you will enjoy checking out right away!
Archalia Island Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Intense and creative scenery, mountains and peaks not found in standard Minecraft
- 3 versions of the map to choose from (creative, survival and hardcore)
- A beautiful sandbox map to create in or just explore at your leisure!
Archalia Island Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
How to Install Archalia Island Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Saves
- Download the zip file for this map
- Unzip the file and place folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and choose the downloaded map file and you are ready to play