Are you dreaming of becoming an architect? Well, why don’t you start practicing? Here is something you would really like.
Architects Dream Texture Pack is a texture pack that will modernize the looks of your world. Instead of wooden houses, you will now see houses of bricks and all the other materials other than just wood. The new modern blocks will be suitable for building new and creative buildings and houses. The wide available choices will definitely satisfy your building plans. The final result and its looks will be much more creative and impressive. Try the texture pack now and start your way up to becoming one of the best architects of the world.
Architects Dream Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- The texture pack will modernize the looks of your world with newly added blocks.
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32.
Architects Dream Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
The texture pack, with its smoothness, will make your world such an impressive place. The modern looks will create a new environment for you to enjoy in. It is surely going to offer you a new experience in the game. Also, the new blocks will make it that much fun to design the interiors of the buildings and houses.
Although smooth and neat, it is not an HD texture pack. If you like the complete HD, this texture pack will do little to satisfy you.
Architects Dream Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Screenshots
Architects Dream Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- The texture pack has been updated for the latest version of Minecraft
- New blocks have been added.
- Some textures have been changed.
How to install Architects Dream Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the texturepacks folder.