Argon Resource Pack
The Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 is a 32×32 texture pack new to the latest patch of Minecraft. This pack is created by the new developer ‘kwerti’ and is gaining popularity within the community at a rapid rate. This pack focuses on simplicity, with a subtle hint of a cartoony style. This texture pack also focuses on the features you can access with the help of MCPATCHER. This texture pack just simply feels solid. The colors and textures are completed to the highest quality and I can’t suggest it more.
Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- If you install this texture pack with another dependency. You will gain access to further features.
- CTM for standard blocks like iron, pillar quartz, mushroom stalks and more.
- A custom made night sky.
- Custom lightmaps for all dimensions. And custom ice and water blocks for dimensions.
Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons!
- The textures in this pack are completed to perfection.
- It can be used for both client or server
- It is fully updated to Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- If you install this texture pack MCPATCHER, you will have more features!
- A clean, sharp look throughout.
- There are no faults with this texture pack.
How to install the Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- First, install the latest version of MCPATCHER.
- Next, download the Argon Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Press start and go to the ‘run’ application.
- Type in %appdata% and go to /.minecraft/texturepacks.
- Drag and drop your files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack.
- Load up your save game and enjoy.