Have you been looking for a texture pack that is both clean, simple and modern? How about a pack that takes this idea and gives it a sort of gritty tone? This pack is both quite fond of realism and bringing out layers of darkness. Welcome to the Arista32 Texture Pack for Minecraft! This pack is unique in the idea that it looks like Minecraft if it were painted with a brush. This is the best way I can describe this pack and you should have a look for yourself in the following screen shots.
You can see just how dark yet pretty this pack is, something unlike you will find in most packs. This seems to really capture the mood of being alone in a world.
Arista32 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- A really well made modern, sleek and dark texture pack.
- 32 x 32 sized texture pack so you get double the amount of detail.
Arista32 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
Pros: This is a pack with that takes the look and feel of Minecraft and twists it into a modern and dark idea.
Cons: This pack is still a work in progress so there will be a considerable amount of missing textures. Suggests you use a shader mod to capture the look better.
Arista32 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated the textures from the new Minecraft versions.
- Updated legal information in the download folder.
How to Install Arista32 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install HDPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Arista32 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Arista32 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 and you are ready to play!