Armors are typically thought as objects that are worn to protect our body from the attacks of the enemy. Now, here’s a mod that will change that. With Armor Movement Mod, armors will do more than protect you. It will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your activities in the Minecraft world.
Adds with Armor Movement Mod For Minecraft 1.6.2
- Glider-will make you glide
- Parachute-will slow down your falling
- Lifevest-will make you float on water
- Flippers-will make you swim faster when worn (will slow you down on land)
- Heelys-will make you move faster on land when worn ( it will not affect your hunger)
- Jetpack-will make you fly up and your movement in the air will become faster ( hold jump and the action key)
- Helicopter Hat-will make you fly as well, but will do it slowly just like a helicopter (hold jump and the action key)
- Spring Boots-will make you jump much higher ( about 6 blocks high)
- Grappling Hook-will make you teleport to the block on which the hook is thrown
- Scuba Helmet-will allow you to breathe under the water
- Mountain Boots-will make you climb everything, including vertical surfaces like walls
- Ice Skates-will make you move faster on ice (will slow you down on land)
All the actions will be activated with the same action key, which, in default, is “F”. If you would like to change it, you can do so in the option menu.
These are surely some cool stuffs you can wear in the Minecraft world. All the activities will become more fun and exciting with these armors worn. Install the mod right now and start enjoying with these cool armors! You will gain a whole new experience with them!
How to install Armor Movement Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the Armor Movement Mod file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile