Another mod with a book to describe how to use it! I love when mods have a guide book in-game, it makes life easier don’t you think? The problem comes when you try to write a review on it, since there’s never much to run off of in the forum, and they usually have three or four different ones for different stages of the game. Oh well, onto the show.
This mod probably adds a ton of new items (and from the looks of it a multi-block). I don’t know how many, but it’s at least one book, a bucket, and a new liquid block. I hope it has a multi-block, those are fun. But, the items you’ll need to know how to craft are the book (the vanilla one) and Item Frame (vanilla one). You must then place the item frame near a pool of Liquid Essence, then place the book inside it, you should then get an Arcane Compendium.
This Arcane Compendium has everything you’ll need to use the mod inside of it, and all you have to do is right-click with it to read it. Can you see why I like mods with books so much?
Ars Magica 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- It has an in-game book, which is perfect for people without a steady internet connection.
How to Use the Ars Magica 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Install it according to the instructions below.
- Find a pool of liquid essence.
- Put an item frame by the pool.
- Put a book in the item frame.
- Read the book.
Ars Magica 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- It has an in-game guidebook.
- There’s barely any information of this mod on the forum post.
Ars Magica 2 Mod Version 1.1.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelog
- Fixed crashing bug with projectile spells.
- Essence refiner now accepts wakebloom.
- Crafting altar accepts sugar cane.
- Added compendium page for Witchbloom saplings.
- Added compendium entry for the crafting altar.
- Fixed /respec command.
How to Install the Ars Magica 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Ars Magica mod.
- Drag it into %appdata%\.minecraft\mods (Windows).
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.