This texture pack is one that does slight changes as to not completely destroy the feel of Vanilla Minecraft, but it enhances it slightly to make it feel cleaner and nicer. This was made as a personal change, for the creator to enjoy the textures more and it really has that feel of making it just a little better. Ashcraft makes the earthy tones feel more refreshing, the brighter colors make it seems less bleak, such as the rock texture and cobblestone feels way more friendly and even arguably cartoon like. It really lends to the feel of what Minecraft used to be, the bright vibrant textures that made it feel less dirt covered. Even places that are very hostile like the infamous Nether are less evil looking with a more flesh colored (and perhaps even creepier now that I think about it) hue to the Netherrack and smoother Glowstone and more calming things like that. Its really something to behold because its a neat, lower res (so it runs nicely) texture pack that makes everything pop more and excuse the idiom, like wearing rose colored glasses in a way!
If you want a clean, vibrant texture pack that doesn’t break the original look and feel of the game, check out Ashcraft Texture pack today!
Ashcraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Redone textures to add more of a calming, colorful feel to the game
- Updated for the recent versions so nothing is broken
Ashcraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Minecraft 1.5.1 textures updated and added
- A few textures changed to work better with newer blocks
How to Install Ashcraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Texturepacks
- Place the entire file of Ashcraft Texture Pack zip inside
- Run minecraft and choose the Ashcraft Texture Pack and you are ready to play