The Asteroid 5251: A Medieval Space Epic Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is an absolutely spectacular Map. By far has this Map been the best one I have ‘ever’ played before. Everything about it is so great. The story line, and the entire map terrain has been developed so well. It had taken a lot of thought and time to create this. The Map’s theme/setting is; you crash land within a meteor field on an unknown meteorite. Your initial intentions to mine the rich resources from particular meteors. When things go bad, you find yourself stuck on this strange and extremely vast meteor. It’s your job to survive, follow the story and figure out the mysteries of the meteorite. The terrain is especially hard to navigate, and will take pure skill to get to places you need. Each crater has awesome puzzles and clue’s to the story line, and it’s up to you for where you go.
The Asteroid 5251: A Medieval Space Epic Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is really captivating. It keeps you hooked the entire way through. It’s like a good book that you just cant put down, or a movie that you can watch over and over again and still find new things that surprise you. It’s really fun the whole time, and it’s great to play with your friends too!
The Asteroid 5251: A Medieval Space Epic Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- An amazing and long lasting Map.
- Detailed and not lazily made.
- Really cool theme and decent storyline.
- Above average Map overall!
- Very large and you can easily get lost.
- Vast, so if you die it’s hard to gain your things again.
- When breaking blocks, refrain from breaking man-made structures/buildings.
- You are allowed to mine and collect resources from the terrain.
- No cheating/using hacks.
- Must be played on survival mode with a difficulty above peaceful.
The Asteroid 5251: A Medieval Space Epic Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Adding a spectacularly themed Map with awesome builds and a great story into the game!
- A very unique design and setting, that I have never seen or heard of being done before.
- A singleplayer or multiplayer experience.
How to install The Asteroid 5251: A Medieval Space Epic Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Asteroid 5251: A Medieval Space Epic Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file.
- Drag the world folder from inside the zip, into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Select the map inside your singleplayer in-game menu selection.