Electricity in Minecraft has always been considered a tiny bit of a burden! It is fidgety, awkward, and generally is a complete pain in the backside! That is why this mod is fantastic, it brings you the delight of high-tech nuclear power which solves all of your electricity-lacking problems. Fission reactors, fusion reactors and thorium power! It is safe to say you will never be in need of any more power if you decided to download this mod!
Atomic Science Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Fission reactors are types of nuclear power, when one uranium rod is placed in one- it creates larges amount of steam. After this steam is processed in a turbine, it produces vast amounts of power! (Who needs electricity?)
- Turbines have the ability to absorb the steam that is coming from below it and utilizing a motor to generate current. Thick wires are recommended however as the voltage of this machine is very high!
- The siren is a nice touch! When powered by redstone, the siren is online! The pitch and volume can be adjusted within game to give your Minecraft factory that extra aesthetic!
Atomic Science Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Positives and Negatives
- PROS: This mod is fully available to all who wants it, it is fully updated to Minecraft 1.5.1 and is compatible with most other mods! It is a fairly complex mod but I see that as a positive!
- CONS: As of this moment, machines and tools are fairly unexplained! As this mod is still being developed, you may have some problems and have to use your own mind for a change! Unfortunately, no changelogs are yet public!
How to Install Atomic Science Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- First of all, this mod requires the latest Minecraft Forge!
- Once you have installed MForge, download the latest version of the mod and drag and drop the .zip files into your Minecraft.jar!
- As always, delete the META-INF file! Then you are done!