So Minecraft 1.6.2 is here the final and full release of Minecraft so you have started installing your mods. Now all you need is audio mod. This mod helps developers add extra sounds to Minecraft say for example they are adding an extra mob and they want the mob to make a new sound and not sound like a pig or zombie. They use audio mod
Imagine if you had the more creatures mod installed and you hit an oger and he sounded like steve getting hurt or he sounded like a pig. It would make sense and it would decrease the quality of the mod.
Please note you need mod loader
How to Install AudioMod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.5.2
- Download the AudioMod and ModLoader
- Go to .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Once your minecraft.jar is open delete META INF
- Drag the mod loader files into minecraft.jar
- Drag the audio mod files into minecraf.jar
AudioMod will allow you to play additional music extension files such as ogg, wav, and other music files. It will also allow developers to add custom effects or music into Minecraft.