Minecraft is the awesome game I have ever played. I am sure most of you reading this feel the same. I want to ask you one question, how many of you open sound effects or music while playing Minecraft? I assume most of us don\’t. That\’s why this Mod came into place.
AudioMod for Minecraft 1.6.2 was created by Paul, the creator of the sound system using in Minecraft. AudioMod for Minecraft 1.6.2 will allow you to play additional music extension files such as ogg, wav, and other music files. It will also allow developers to add custom effects or music into Minecraft. In example to add footstep sound effect when stepping on the stone, just put a file named \”stone1.ogg\” into mod/sound/step. That\’s all you need to do for adding a custom sound effects to your Minecraft World.
How to Install AudioMod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.5.2
- Download the AudioMod and ModLoader
- Go to .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Once your minecraft.jar is open delete META INF
- Drag the mod loader files into minecraft.jar
- Drag the audio mod files into minecraf.jar