Hello there, what we have for you here today is a mod by Coros, and this one is pretty much for you lazy heads out there 😀 (no offense!) and it’s called the Auto Farmer… Any name that starts with Auto would appeal incredibly to well…. lazy heads 😀 OR… it may refer to making things more convenient. Back to mod… well what this mod does is pretty obvious now. It farms for you. BUT however, needs your presence in order to make it happen.
Auto Farmer Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- Added bonemeal support for instant results, all you need are bones and you’ve almost got wheat!
- 2 auto farming features:
– Auto Harvesting: When standing on level ground, will harvest any crops that are fully mature, as well as any reeds (except the bottom most piece), will harvest tallgrass too.
– Auto planting: When standing on level ground AND with seeds in your hand, will auto plant seeds on any tilled land in the area
- Both features have a ~4 block radius.
- Added A key that toggles harvesting on and off, default “H” (configurable)
- Added A key that toggles planting on and off, default “J” (configurable)
- Watermelon and pumpkin support!
- tallgrass is no longer destroyed if you are holding a sword or a tool, prevents them being wasted on it
Although this may sound convenient, but for me I do not care much about farming as what I do is build…and build. So I’ll leave it for you to decide, go ahead and try it!
How to install Auto Farmer Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download Auto Farmer Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- At start menu, run %appdata%/.minecraft/bin
- Open minecraft.jar and copy the contents from the mod (.zip file) into the .jar
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!