Helloooo my fellow Minecrafters! Milkman here again to bring you the Auto join mod! Have you ever had problems joining a server? Or are you trying to join a server but its full? Well this mod is for you! This Mod adds an “Auto-Join” option to the Disconnected GUI Screen, which automatically tries to connect you to the Server. Neat right? Well this mod adds two more buttons to your disconnected screen asking you if you want to auto join or if you want to change the settings of your auto join C: By default, Auto-Join pings the server every 0.75 seconds. If the server responds that the server is now full, Auto-Join will try to connect to the server. If the connect fails, the process starts over again with a ping.
This mod is really useful if you want to join a server such as Survival Games so it will keep on trying to join if its full
How to AutoJoin Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Back-up you minecraft.jar file everytime you download any mods.
- Download Minecraft Forge API
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins>>>minecraft.jar
- After that download Elemental Creepers Mod.
- Open minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Then drag all the contents inside Elemental Creepers Mod zip into the minecraft.jar that was opened by winrar or 7zip.
- Agree on everything that pops up.