Do you play survival and often wonder why it is worth it to fish? Maybe you find other food easier? Have you ever been on a crowded server and you cant find food? The easiest solution (instead of foraging a barren landscape) is to fish a body of water, even in your home! What if you could automate this process? This is the mod for you! This is the Autofish Mod for Minecraft. This mod brings you an easier way to fish, so you can type, manage inventory and more while you fish. This mod will allow recasting, auto switching and even a way to turn it off!
If you like automatic means for fishing, be sure to download and install Autofish Mod for Minecraft today!
Autofish Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Automate your fishing experience!
- Your rod will reel and cast when you catch a fish!
- You can disable autofishing with a configurable key.
- Multirod to allow for automatic switching to new rods if available.
How to Use Autofish Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Simply cast the fishing rod into the water and this mod will start reeling and casting automatically.
- Configure a key in the GUI by pressing V by default.
- Enable autofish allows this mod to work.
- Enable MultiRod will automatically switch to other rods when used up.
- Don’t allow rods to break is an option for people who want to repair almost broken rods.
Autofish Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- If you find it hard to find food, especially when playing in crowded servers, this mod will allow you to get fish without much trouble.
- If you don’t fish that much or if you have no need for it in general by playing in creative or others, this wont be very helpful.
Autofish Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Fixed MultiRod not switching.
- Added alternate options menu with LiteLoader.
- Added mod compatibility with Mariculture.
How to Install Autofish Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Autofish Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!