Avatar the Last Airbender Resource Pack
Avatar the Last Airbender Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a fantastic play! This resource pack everything you will ever need into your Minecraft game! New textures, new builds, new stories and so much more! If you are a fan of this series well then you are in luck with the latest update. I highly recommend this resource pack to anyone who wants a unique Minecraft experience. This pack is made by the creator ‘Bombraker’ and is fully updated to minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
As you can see from this image, the builds are of a huge scale. The builds range from small buildings to larger structures that tower over you. This map is absolutely beautiful and there is no reason not to download it right away.
One thing that I love about this pack is that it does try to remain faithful to vanilla. Instead, it stays with its own style and has a completely new feel to it.
So what are you waiting for? Why not jump into the storyline, enjoy the structures and marvel at the textures!
Avatar the Last Airbender Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- Large scale buildings and structures.
- Unique, new feel textures.
- Available with Minecraft Forge.
- There are no faults or negatives with this resource pack.
Avatar the Last Airbender Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this resource pack added animation to the glowstone blocks.
How to install the Avatar the Last Airbender Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of OptiFine.
- Then, download the Avatar the Last Airbender Resource Pack.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack from the file!