Ayji’s Pack Texture Pack
An original texture pack, kept faithful to the default Minecraft textures. This is what Ayji’s texture pack is about. While resembling the default looks of Minecraft, they have been greatly improved and a lot of items and block textures were changed to fit in with the warm environment that the texture pack creates.
Pleasing little things are what users usually look to because they subconsciously uplift and cheer up the players mood. Ayji has added pleasing farm textures, which look quite realistic. With improved farm textures, the wooden planks and cobble stone have been styled to look more realistic and smooth. All of these tiny additions and designs contribute to the whole atmosphere of the texture pack and to make it a very pleasing and light pack.
People love this, and it is a favorite for many and that is easily explained, the texture pack looks stunning and very smooth. No rugged textures or un-finished item designs, everything is complete and looks amazing.
Ayji’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
Ayji’s texture pack was vey carefully designed to make an original look but also to stay faithful to the original textures. The outcome was amazing, creamy textures with a twist ad detailed items with a notch of realism added.
Ayji’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
Fixes for the current version:
- Glowstone glitch has been repaired
- Carrot on a rod
How to Install Ayji’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and run McPatcher HD fix
- Download the texture pack and save it somewhere on your pc
- Open up your Minecraft root folder usually located at App DataRoamingMinecraft
- Open up the texture packs folder and copy the Ayji’spack .zip file into that folder
- Close all windows and then select the texture pack in-game
- Enjoy this awesome texture pack!