Alright guys, I have this amazingly creative mod for you guys. Its somewhat scary if it really happens in reality. Anyhow its the Bacteria Mod for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 So what this mod does it 2 things. It either grows to replace all the blocktypes around it into a blocktype of your desire or it can also eat it up and well..make them disappear. Anyhow guys, If you let it grow forever, you whole Minecraft World will either be replaced with that chosed blocktype or if you choose to be all eaten up.
If you don’t get the picture, let’s say you want to grow a diamond block with the bacteria, you simply put the diamond ore block above you bacteria, use a redstone torch to activate it and eventually it will grow forever. Now you can put a stop to this, you use the Jammer. The Jammer that you can place will stop the Bacteria from growing. Still don’t get the picture? check the Video Above
So, how Bacteria Mod for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 really works is that, first you’ll find a ‘Sponge’ block. Using this Sponge block you must it by placing in below a water block to must it to a bacteria, but wait until it turns red.
From Start to End:
Bacteria Mod Version 2.3.1 for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
How to Install Bacteria Mod for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download the Bacteria Mod for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download the latest Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Drag all the Bacteria Mod contents into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag the Minecraft forge files into the minecraft.jar folder
- You should be all set and enjoy the Bacteria Mod by TeNNoX!