Bark Raft Texture Pack
The Bark Raft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 is a Texture Pack with very clean and wonderful textures. The textures it brings in to replace Minecrafts Default Texture Pack with new and improved; smooth textures that work really well with Minecrafts Vanilla Medieval theme! The Texture Pack artist has obviously put a lot of effort into making the new textures however it is also equally as clear to how the artist has made sure that the textures also remain similar to the Default Texture Pack to allow people to identify each changed texture more easily, but still feel the difference! I like the way the pack has been made, simply changing the theme rather than the total design of the original textures that are already in the Default Game of Minecraft.
Bark Raft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- Great, simplistic themed textures for the game of Minecraft, designed at a low resolution of 16×16.
Bark Raft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- No patching required.
- Similar to the Default Texture Pack so its easier to identify the textures and the texture changes.
- Low resolution means better frame rate and less lag while using the Texture Pack.
- Good theme and cool concept of changing the theme of the Textures rather than 100% of the texture design.
- At times it can be either too simplistic or too near to the Default Texture Pack of Minecraft.
How to install Bark Raft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download the Bark Raft Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded Texture Pack zip file into the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Close all tabs and launch Minecraft.
- Select your Texture Pack within the menu/settings selection under Resource Packs.