The ‘Bataille de Gryffins World Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10’ translates as ‘The Battle of the Griffins’, why? You can tell why this name was chosen simply by looking at the map from a birds eye view of above. From here, you can clearly see that the islands are in the shape of two Griffins. This map compromises of mostly main grass land, with two seperate biomes of nether and ice situated of the wings of the griffin. This map has a beautiful style and features fantastically detailed custom builds. Created by developer ‘1Salai’, I urge you to download this map right away!
Bataille de Gryffins World Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- One of the main features in this map is the custom builds created by 1Salai, this map features customs such as palm trees, pine tress, abstract tress and most of the jungle style biome.
- The shape of this map allows for complete exploration through biomes, it features grassland, nether, and even a custom built ice biome!
- Many of the builds of this map are ridiculously detailed, I don’t think you can ever get bored of exploring this varied and wonderful world!
Bataille de Gryffins World Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: The Bataille de Gryffins World Map features some of the most highly detailed terrain that I have ever seen, the natural spawning of the ore provides a rich and varied landcape that allows for 100* capabilities with survival and builds.
NEGATIVES: I don’t think it is possible to find any faults with this world save, download it right away and see what all of the fuss is about!
How to Install Bataille de Gryffins World Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, I would recommend downloading and installing OptiFine for the optimum results when playing this map!
- Then download the Bataille de Gryffins World Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and drag and drop the .zip folder into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your new map!