Ben and Jerry\’s Mod
The Ben and Jerry’s Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 is a large extensive mod that adds in all different kinds of Ice Cream flavors to Minecraft. You can create a bowl and then craft whatever flavor you desire, each flavor giving different health and hunger boosts depending on the toppings that you add! This mod is SMP compatible so you can play it online with your friends. This modification is fun, compact and very well made by developer: ‘MrOliverHsj’.
Ben and Jerry’s Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- The first thing you will need if you download this mod is a bowl, which you can craft from three pieces of correctly placed paper!
- Making vanilla ice cream is rather simple, use three buckets of milk with an empty bowl to produce vanilla Ice cream!
- To create a Hurtful Cookie ice cream combine a bowl of vanilla with eight cookies! To create a Speedy Apple, combine vanilla with eight apples!
- The most expensive recipe in the mod is Ben and Jerry’s Rich diamond, which is create from Vanilla Ice cream and EIGHT DIAMONDS!
Ben and Jerry’s Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This mod seems to be just made for fun, however many of the flavors of ice cream actually do provide benefits with relation to hunger and health bars. This mod is also available for both client and server SMP, and is fully updated to the latest version of Minecraft!
NEGATIVES: Unfortunately, there is a major bug at the moment that means that most of the ice cream will not give any effect. However this is undergoing a fix as we speak!
Ben and Jerry’s Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelogs
- The latest update included: A minor bug fix has been implemented and also the addition of the wolves being able to eat the ice cream!
How to Install Ben and Jerry’s Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- First of all, this mod requires the download and installation of the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE.
- Next, download the Ben and Jerry’s Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
You can find the Recipes here