This is the really cool Better PvP Mod for Minecraft. This adds a ton of new features to the game ranging from better information of the potions, health, armor and a lot more! This shows in the upper left and makes it a lot easier to keep track of when you are fighting on a server or against mobs. There are also features such as warnings when you are hungry or have low health points and amount of experience points you get. If you are looking for a lot of nice additions that make the game so much easier to use, be sure to check out Better PvP Mod!
Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Main Features
- Potion effects, Armor/Food, Archery and Item enchant info on the HUD.
- Quick eat button selects food, eats food, switches back to your weapon.
- PvP keys.
- Sprint by holding one single button! No more terrible double tap!
- Toggle sneak feature!
- Notification system on screen.
Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Pros and Cons
Pros: Fixes and adds a whole lot of features that really should be apart of Vanilla Minecraft!
Cons: Might have bugs, but generally a really good mod.
Better PvP Mod Version 1.1.3 for Minecraft 1.7.5 Changelog
- Improved minimap performance
How to Install Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download and install Forge to use this mod properly.
- Download and the Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called mods inside
- Place the entire file of Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the mods folder
- Follow any extra on screen instructions and you are ready!