What Better Villages mod does is it basically fixes the spawning of villages to more frequently and they are closer together when you do find them much like you would in reality. While traveling through Minecraft you might stumble upon a lone village, sometimes spawned in at a precarious area, leading to some insane village generation. Villages in Vanilla have gotten a little better but Better Villages ramps it up even more! Villages spawn more tightly together like a town, they spawn in Jungle biomes, Mountains and even in the ocean! Gardens within the villages are also fixed, adding lily pads and gates to the fences, even torches for light. The lamps around the villages use glowstone instead of torches, giving a lot more light at night time.
If you want a less lonely Minecraft experience with more common, more clustered villages than this mod is something you should check out today!
Better Villages Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- Villages are more common
- Villages spawn in clusters and closer together.
- Villages spawn in most biomes!
- Better village torch
- Better gardens in the village
- Better blocks in homes, such as cobblestone instead of dirt
Better Villages Mod Version 3.9 for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelog
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.6.4
- Added Jungle Villages
- Added Swamp Villages
- Added Ice Villages
- New GUI
How to Install Better Villages Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download and install Forge
- Download and install the BetterVillagers zip file in the minecraft.jar
- Create new world (you will need to create a new world it to start generating)