Have you scoured the earth in Minecraft? Maybe you have spent many hours and days wandering, seeking shelter at night? The night sky is somewhat boring but not anymore thanks to this great new mod! This is the Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft. This mod brings you a new night event called the Bloodmoon! You have a 5% chance of seeing a Bloodmoon. Monsters spawn faster and closer to the player but you will only experience this outside. You can not sleep through a Bloodmoon, so it makes a tremendous challenge!
If you like scary events and a challenging new experience, be sure to download and install Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft today!
Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- A new event called the Bloodmoon that happens 5% of the time!
- More monsters that spawn quickly!
- No sleeping during a Bloodmoon to make it more difficult to play!
- Monsters do not spawn heavily in caves or in homes.
- Options are configurable so you can customize to your liking!
How to Use Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Simply wait for a Bloodmoon!
- You can configure the settings to allow for more frequent nights and other effects.
Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This adds a cool new event to your game which you must survive in a challenging and frightening ordeal!
- If you dont want your game to be harder, you might not want to try this mod (some things can be nerfed though).
Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!