This texture pack adds a lot of new details to many of the items in Minecraft. One of these that seems to stand out is that the lines seem to be more apparent on blocks of wood or trees which is actually quite nice looking. It makes the landscape and your home feel more crisp and clean than some of the muddy looking packs and even in Vanilla Minecraft. This pack recalls games from a 16 bit era and the stones, stairs and wood all remind me of Castlevania in ways, which is always a good thing. Check out some of the screens below for more.
You can see the higher detail with simply everything without being so overly so with packs that are above 16 x 16. Perhaps a personal preference but it seems to look a lot less busy with 8 or 16.
Here you can see a nice cross section to show the ore and brick. They look a lot more natural and the same thing with stones, wood and grass textures. All around a very nice looking Texture Pack.
If you are looking for a slight upgrade in pixel count and a clean, simple pack while also having its own style, check this pack out!
TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- A soft and subtle texture pack.
- Twice the resolution of standard.
- A great texture pack for adventure maps.
TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Pros: add
- Cons: add
TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated the new textures for the 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 blocks and items.
How to Install TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine mod, for automatic patching. Or download and manually patch your texturepacks with the MCPatcher program.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called texturepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Boyinice’s Revamped Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.2 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the texturepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Boyinice’s Revamped Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.2 and you are ready to play!