Broville v11 and v10 Map
Broville v10 Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a simple Map which implements a friendly city build into the game for you to enjoy. The Map includes a variety of different. Broville v10 Map is reasonably large and has been designed for singleplayer and multiplayer. It’s great to just mess around on, use and claim houses, use it to make a great and friendly community server. I loved playing on Maps like this with friends to create a community themed gameplay experience. It’s totally up to you how you use it, and that’s the joy of the Map. It’s wonderfully designed and laid out and the buildings are decent enough and surprisingly well made for a Map of such simplicity. It’s fun, i’ve tried it out and it’s one of those maps that rarely get bored!
Broville v10 Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Many, Many builds in a large Map.
- A large Map full of fun features and extensive buildings that are accessible.
- Multiplayer and singleplayer Map for Minecraft!
Broville v10 Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Lots of buildings to choose to use!
- Survival or custom game mode! Up to you how you use the map.
- Great builds and a lot of things you can do with it.
- Limited usage.
- Not as fun in singleplayer!
- Some builds are very simplistic!
How to install Broville v10 Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Broville v10 Map zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/minecraft and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded Broville v10 Map zip file and drag the inside world folder into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Close all the tabs open and launch Minecraft.
- Select the Broville Map inside your singleplayer selection in your menu.
- Finished, enjoy the Map or upload it to a multiplayer server to enjoy with your friends online!