The bspkrsCore API Mod is a simple mod for Minecraft that makes little to no notable changes to your game. This mod, however, is used in collaboration with all of the Mod Developers other mods in order for them to work. Mod’s such as custom HUD’s, to more complicated game features such as new dungeons or land forms. The developer’s mod’s are a must to look at, and the bspkrsCore API takes no time to install, making it effortless and worthwhile. In saying this, using this Mod on it’s own would be pointless, unless you planned on checking out and downloading/installing some of Bspkrs’s mods in the future to go with it. As well as this, any other mod that requires bspkrsCore API will not work unless this has previously been installed.
BspkrsCore API Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Doesn’t make notable changes, and thus can run nicely in the background without affecting your gameplay.
- Allows a series of awesome mods to work with your game.
- Easy to install.
- Doesn’t have any of it’s own visible features, and doesnt actually change anything aside from allow other specific mods to work.
BspkrsCore API Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Removed mobs from the main menu.
- 1.8 update.
BspkrsCore API Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the API Mod file for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and drag the bspkrsCore API mod file straight into the ‘mods’ folder.
- Close all tabs.
- Launch Minecraft.